- Milford Hall Hotel, Salisbury, Wiltshire
- HILLIERS GARDEN BREAK
- This break you'll find it a real with complimentary tickets to Sir Harold Hillier Gardens.
The Sir Harold Hillier Gardens is famous the world over. Among its outstanding features are the splendour of the planting displays each season. The Gardens offer 180 acres of beauty, inspiration and discovery. Over 42,000 plants from temperate regions around the world grow in a variety of themed landscapes to be studied, conserved and enjoyed all year around.
Your garden break includes:
- 2 nights accommodation
- Cream Tea on Day of arrival
- A 3-course dinner each evening
- Full breakfast each morning
- Complimentary tickets to Sir Harold Hillier Gardens.
- Available: 1 Mar 2014 to 23 Dec 2014
- Minimum stay: 2 night(s)
- From £134.50 Per room per night, Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
- Offer Terms & Conditions:
2 Night Break, inclusive of Cream Tea, Dinner, Bed & Breakfast and Complimentary Tickets in to Sir Harold Hillier Gardens. Valid 7-days per week - subject to availbility.
ON SITE FREE CAR PARKING & FREE WIFI THROUGHOUT!!
To book this offer please use the Check Availability button on this page