Team building encourages your team members to work together and communicate more effectively with each other. Holding a team building event removes the day-to-day distractions of the work environment and can bring with it a wealth of benefits to your business. These can include:
- Raising morale
- Understanding of challenges faced in different areas of the business
- Identifying strengths and talents of individual team members
- Bringing together colleagues that may otherwise have limited interaction
- Generating new ideas & fresh perspectives
- Problem solving
- Focusing the team on the best ways to achieve common goals
- Promoting team spirit and a little healthy competition
Planning your team building event
To get the most out of your team building event, plan carefully. Consider the number of people attending, the aims of the event, the format and timings of the event and the budget available. Evening entertainment, meals, overnight accommodation, location and transportation may also be important factors. We can help to plan your team building event from the outset. Call us on 0870 240 6442 to get things moving.
Our team building venues
Classic British Hotels have an excellent range of specialist team building venues and hotels ideally suited to indoor and outdoor team building events.
Depending on the venue you choose, on-site facilities include:
- Extensive landscaped grounds for outdoor team building
- Dedicated conference and function suites for indoor team building
- In situ team building facilities at some venues including archery, clay shooting, assault courses, 5-a-side, cricket, hockey and football
- Rooms for private dining
- Award-winning food
- Quality accommodation
- Health spas & leisure clubs
- Excellent golf courses
- Free car parking
- WiFi internet access
Each of our team building venues is truly unique, but you may want to consider...
:: Rebuilding dry stone walls, 4x4 off-road driving or quad-trekking with the Lake District as a backdrop at Langdale Hotel
:: Taking the Vyrnwy Challenge - a 7-stage timed challenge with a spot of canoeing - or perhaps staging a cryptic treasure hunt at Lake Vyrnwy Hotel
We can also help to organise specific team building activities for you, as required.