Hotel Availability & Prices
To book, click your preferred date
Prices are total for stay. Click a date to book.
Feature offers & breaks:
Local Attractions near Abbey Hotel, Golf & Spa
There's a host of visitor attractions within easy reach of the Abbey Hotel, which has excellent links to the Midlands motorway network. Birmingham city centre is a short drive away and is home to the famous Bullring Shopping Centre, National Exhibition Centre, National Indoor Arena, plus countless cafes, restaurants and bars.
The local area is also home to any chocoholics dream - Cadbury World - and the West Midlands Safari Park and National Sea Life Centre offer fascinating insights into the animal world. Immerse yourself in history and culture with a visit to Shakespeare's Stratford-upon-Avon or take a trip to nearby Warwick Castle to experience a real live trebuchet in action.
- Cadbury World - a chocolate-lover's paradise recounting the history of chocolate and the famous Cadbury brand with attractions such as the Cadbury set from the Coronation St. sponsorship clips, chocolate writing demonstrations, factory trips and more
- West Midlands Safari Park - get up close and personal to elephants, tigers, lions, rhinos, wolf, zebra and buffalo on the 4 mile-long safari trail; explore Reptile World, SeaQuarium, Creepy Crawlies, Twighlight Cave and Seal Island; or test your nerve on the 30 rides and attractions in the amusement park
- National Sea Life Centre - delve deep below the surface and discover a fascinating underwater world with over 60 marine and freshwater displays including sharks, turtles, octopus and jellyfish
- Stratford-upon-Avon - explore this historic English market town with its fascinating period architecture and cultural attractions, situated on the banks of the picturesque River Avon and famous as the birthplace of William Shakespeare
- Bullring Shopping Centre - give your wallet a run for its money in the heart of Birmingham; the Bullring has over 160 desirable and unique stores and 25 restaurants plus a Selfridges housed in a curvaceous, futuristic, aluminium-clad building
- Birmingham NEC - this famous exhibition centre hosts a huge array of fantastic shows, events and concerts
- Warwick Castle - described as 'Britain's greatest mediaeval experience' Warwick Castle is a fascinating day out, has extensive grounds and gardens to explore and a hosts of attractions including a 22-tonne working trebuchet, jousting and a Ghost Tower
- Warwick Racecourse - enjoy a day at the races, just a stone's throw from famous Warwick Castle
- Aston Villa F.C. - take a trip to Villa Park, home of one of England's oldest football clubs
- Birmingham City F.C. - or pay a visit to The Villa's arch rivals, The Blues
- Forge Mill Needle Museum - step back to Victorian times and discover the fascinating story of needle-making, a craft in which Redditch was once world-dominant; housed in a listed needle polishing mill - only one its kind remaining
- Coughton Court - an impressive period home with a Tudor Gatehouse and close links to the Gunpowder Plot of 1605, managed by the National Trust
0845 0 70 70 90