Hotel Availability & Prices
To book, click your preferred date
Prices are total for stay. Click a date to book.
Feature offers & breaks:
Dining Experience - Chase Hotel
Harry's Restaurant offers diners a fresh, modern, stylish dining environment with subtle tones of cream, tan and black, plush leather seating and silk drapes. The restaurant is non-smoking, has a light and airy elegance and is renowned for superb cuisine and excellent service.
- Sample starter menu: Chargrilled Asparagus served in Red Onion Dressing & Hollandaise Sauce; Scallop and Avocado Tartar with a Pink Peppercorn Vinaigrette; Rabbit, Chicken & Black Pudding Terrine with Real Ale Chutney.
- Sample Main Course Menu: 6oz Fillet of Beef with Creamed Celeriac, Sauteed Spinach, Red Wine Jus and Oxtail Ravioli; Breast ofDuck with Pak Choi, Stem Ginger & Plum Compote and Rosti Potato; Goat's Cheese and Ratatouille Timbale wrapped in Leeks with a Tomato Sauce.
- Sample Dessert Menu: Iced Rhubarb Parfait with a Rhubarb Fool; Mille Feuille of Poached Peaches in a Rosewater & Champagne Syrup; Pear and Almond Tart with Perry Sorbet.
- Guests are requested to dress smartly with no jeans or trainers
Harry's Restaurant Opening Times -
- Breakfast is served from 7.00am to 9.30am Monday to Friday and 7.00am to 10.00am Saturday and Sunday
- Lunch is served from 12.00pm to 2.00pm all week
- Dinner is served from 7.00pm to 10.00pm all week
- Last Orders for Dinner - 10.00pm (Sunday 9.30pm)
- Please book your dining times in advance
The Chase Bar
- The Georgian style Chase Bar serves a wide range of wines, beers and spirits including traditional cask ales and local cider from Weston Cider.
- Light refreshments and pre dinner drinks can be enjoyed in the lounge which has comfortable sofas next to an enticing open fire.
0845 0 70 70 90