The Customer Review Score is independently calculated, based on reviews from 250+ major websites & social sites incl. Tripadvisor & Facebook.
To book, click your preferred date
Prices are total for stay. Click a date to book.
The Felbridge Hotel and Spa boasts some of the finest conference and event facilities in the South of England. Conveniently located just minutes from the M25 and Gatwick Airport, the hotel was the proud 2011 winner of 'The Place to Meet' at the prestigious Gatwick Diamond Business Awards. Its magnificent Grand Ballroom sets it apart from the competition and can comfortably accommodate up to 330 guests for a gala dinner or 500 delegates for a theatre style conference. The Ballroom is one of ten flexible, fully air-conditioned meeting spaces at the hotel, boasting an in-built stage area, extra wide doors (perfect for a car launch or large-scale exhibition), acoustic sliding walls (for breakout groups or syndicate rooms), a large courtyard opening onto beautiful landscaped gardens (for a drinks reception or wedding) and its very own bar. For the ultimate fine dining experience, Anise can cater for private dinners of up to 30 guests, whereas The Bay Tree Restaurant can accommodate banquets for up to 80 delegates.
* Winner of prestigious Gatwick Diamond Business Awards 'Place to Meet,' 2011
* Finalist of prestigious Condé Nast Johansens 'Most Excellent MICE Award,' 2011
* 9 spacious conference and training suites, including:
- The Grand Ballroom for up to 500 delegates - built-in stage area; extra wide doors; acoustic sliding walls; courtyard; private bar; toilets;
- The Willow Suite - exclusive dining area; conservatory; courtyard; private bar;
- Sycamore and Mulberry Suites - interconnected suites offering maximum flexibility.
* 1,500 square metres of outdoor team-building space, with on- and off-site team-building activities, including off-road karting, duck herding, radio controlled battle tanks and a rotating climbing wall
* Set in the heart of the High Weald, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, within minutes of the M25 and M23; less than 8 miles from London Gatwick Airport
* 2 AA Rosette fine dining; award-winning hotel, spa and leisure facilities
* Park and fly options, including an executive car service to and from the hotel
* Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access
* Ample free parking on-site
Room Capacities (number of people)
|Sycamore & Mulberry||80||28||40||36||56||80|
|Ballroom 2||Ground Floor||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Ballroom 3||Ground Floor||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Birch Suite||First Floor||Yes||Yes||No|
|Chestnut Suite||Ground Floor||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Elm Suite||First Floor||Yes||Yes||No|
|Grand Ballroom||Ground Floor||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Hawthorne Suite||Ground Floor||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Maple Suite||Ground Floor||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Mulberry Suite||Ground Floor||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Sycamore & Mulberry||Ground Floor||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Sycamore Suite||Ground Floor||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Willow Suite||Ground Floor||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Room Name||Aircon||Data Ports||Other||Other|
|Grand Ballroom||Yes||Wi-Fi||Built-in stage area; extra wide doors; acoustic sliding walls;||courtyard; private bar; toilets|
|Mulberry Suite||Yes||7||Interconnects with Sycamore||Direct access to courtyard|
|Sycamore & Mulberry||Yes||14||Interconnecting rooms with direct access to courtyard|
|Sycamore Suite||Yes||7||Interconnects with Mulberry||Direct access to courtyard|
|Willow Suite||Yes||7||Exclusive dining area with conservatory opening onto courtyard||Private bar|
Room Dimensions (metres)
|Sycamore & Mulberry||18.00||6.30||2.40||113.40|
For more information please contact one of our Conference and Meetings Specialists and they will come back to you within two working hours.
Tel: +44 (0)1483 76 85 44
Fax: +44 (0)1483 73 02 02