Hotel Availability & Prices
To book, click your preferred date
Prices are total for stay. Click a date to book.
Feature offers & breaks:
Treasure Houses of England: Cotswolds Break with Blenheim Palace tickets incl. new WW1 centenary exhibition
From £134.00 Per room per night
See Offer Details...
Dining Experience - Fosse Manor Hotel
A relaxed bar and restaurant with an excellent menu choice. During the late spring and summer, the patio terrace is also open so that you can enjoy glorious views across the rolling Cotswold countryside whilst you dine or relax with a drink.
The restaurant is closed on a Sunday only.
The Head Chef leads a skilled team and has been awarded 2 AA rosettes. Through developing strong links with local suppliers, only the freshest seasonal produce and highest quality ingredients reach your table.
- The Restaurant serves Modern British Cuisine and is a non-smoking restaurant. The menu offers a varied range of dishes from traditional to contemporary English cuisine. Guests are requested to dress smartly.
The Restaurant Opening Times -
- Breakfast is served from 7.30am to 9.30am Monday to Friday and from 8.00am to 9.30am on Saturday and Sunday
- Lunch is served from 12.00pm to 2.00pm Monday to Saturday
- Dinner is served from 7.00pm to 9.00pm Monday to Thursday and from 7.00pm to 9.30pm on Friday and Saturday
- Last Orders for Dinner - 9.00pm Monday to Thursday and 9.30pm Friday and Saturday
- Please book your dining times in advance
0845 0 70 70 90