Hotel Availability & Prices
To book, click your preferred date
Prices are total for stay. Click a date to book.
Feature offers & breaks:
3-Night Black Tie Gala Dinner Dance New Year Celebration in Windermere
From £300.00 Per room per night
See Offer Details...
Dining Experience - Lindeth Howe Country House Hotel
Recently been crowned 'Lake District Restaurant of the Year 2009/10' by Lake District & Lancashire Life Magazine, the elegant Dining Room at Lindeth Howe offers an intimate, candlelit atmosphere in which to enjoy a superb five-course seasonal menu, freshly prepared by the chefs to order. The hotel has an enviable reputation for fine food and attentive service, recognised by two AA Rosettes, and complimented by a fine, good value, wine list. Canapes and drinks are served in the lounge before dinner where you can peruse the menu and make your choice. When 'chef' is ready, you will be lead through to your table where you meal awaits.
- The Dining Room is a non-smoking restaurant and serves Traditional English cuisine with a French influence along with a good selection of vegetarian options.
- Guests are requested to dress smartly with no jeans, trainers or t-shirts
Dining Room Opening Times -
- Breakfast is served from 8.00am to 10.00am all week
- Lunch is served from 12.00pm to 2.00pm all week.
- Dinner is served from 7.00pm to 9.00pm all week.
- Last orders are at 9.00 all week.
- Children are not permitted in the Dining Room after 7.00pm. High Tea is served for children in the Lindeth Howe Bar from 5.30pm to 6.00pm with a separate Children's menu.
- Please book your dining times in advance or on check-in
- The Lindeth Howe Bar offers a warm, friendly atmosphere with spectacular views over the gardens and Lake Windermere. During the winter months a cosy fire gives the lounge a welcoming feel with morning coffee, light lunches and afternoon tea served throughout the day.
0845 0 70 70 90