Hotel Availability & Prices
To book, click your preferred date
Prices are total for stay. Click a date to book.
Dining Experience - Longhirst Hall Hotel, Golf & Spa
The Boyson Restaurant is located in the elegant original part of the hotel. It has three different areas allowing parties to enjoy the privacy of a private dining room within the ambience of the restaurant. The award winning Head Chef and he has introduced an international and creative flair to the menus at Longhirst.
- Boyson Restaurant serves modern international style cuisine with local Nothumberland taste. Both table d'hote and a la carte menus offer a wide selection of vegetarian options. The restaurant is non-smoking.
- Guests are requested to dress smartly with no jeans or trainers
The Boyson Restaurant Opening Times -
- Breakfast is served from 7.00am to 9.30am Monday to Friday and 7.00am to 10.00am Saturday and Sunday
- Lunch is served from 12.00pm to 2.00pm Tuesday to Sunday (reservation required). The Boyson Restaurant is closed on Monday for Lunch.
- Dinner is served from 7.00pm to 9.30pm Monday to Saturday and from 7.00pm to 9.00pm on Sunday.
- Last Orders for Dinner - 9.30pm
- Please book your dining times in advance
- Sports Club Bar serves a good range of traditional pub style food throughout the day
- Choice of 3 bars including the more formal Orangery Bar and the themed Sticky Wicket Cellar Bar
0845 0 70 70 90