Book this hotel
Prices are total for stay. Click a date to book.
Feature offers & breaks:
Dining Experience - Marygreen Manor Hotel
The award winning Tudors Restaurant is set in the original 16th century Manor House, in the grand Baronial Hall of the original building. With stained glass windows, large barley twist columns, warm interiors and a vast high beamed vaulted ceiling, dining in the Restaurant is a real experience.
Its outstanding cuisine, and selection of 200 wines, won the 'Best Hotel Restaurant' accolade at the Essex Food & Drink Awards 2009. Period rooms are available for private dining.
- The Tudors Restaurant serves Modern British cuisine
Tudors Restaurant opening times -
- Breakfast is served from 7.00am to 9.30am Monday to Friday; from 7.30am to 10.00am on Saturday and from 8.00am to 10.00am on Sunday
- Lunch is served from 12.30pm to 2.30pm Monday to Saturday and from 12.30pm to 4.00pm on Sunday
- Afternoon Tea is served from 2.30pm to 4.30pm Monday to Saturday and from 4.00pm to 6.30pm on Sunday
- Dinner is served from 7.15pm to 10.15pm Monday to Saturday. The Tudor Restaurant is closed on Sunday evening and on Bank Holidays, however, meals are available in the Lounge & Conservatory.
The oak-panelled lounge, with its open log fire, and the light and airy conservatory are the perfect places to enjoy less formal dining serving light meal, snacks and afternoon teas.
- The Lounge & Conservatory serves snacks and light meals from 10.30am to 10.15pm daily
- Dinner is served from 7.30pm to 9.30pm on Sunday
0845 0 70 70 90