Hotel Availability & Prices
To book, click your preferred date
Prices are total for stay. Click a date to book.
Feature offers & breaks:
Dining Experience - Metropole Hotel & Spa
The stylish Radnor Restaurant has been awarded a Rosette by the AA and has an enviable reputation for fine dining and service. The award-winning Head Chef, a member of the Welsh National Culinary Team, and his brigade produce high quality cuisine coupled with professional service renowned throughout the area.
- The Radnor Restaurant serves traditional British cuisine and is a non-smoking restaurant. The menu offers a varied range of dishes using the best of British and local produce as well as an extensive wine list.
- Smart / Casual dress is requested
Radnor Restaurant opening times:
- Breakfast is served from 7.30am to 9.30am Monday to Friday, from 8.00am to 9.30am on Saturday and 8.00am to 9.30am on Sunday.
- Lunch is served from 12.30pm to 2.00pm all week. Buffet Lunch.
- Dinner is served from 7.00pm to 9.00pm all week
- Last orders for Dinner is 9.00pm
Equally enjoyable is the more informal atmosphere of Spencers Bar which offers the perfect place to relax and enjoy pre-dinner or after-diner drinks.
- An all day menu of light meals and snacks is served throughout the day from 11.00am until 11.00pm all week.
- Spencers Bar also makes an excellent hotel bar with an extensive drinks and wine menu.
0845 0 70 70 90