Hotel Availability & Prices
To book, click your preferred date
Prices are total for stay. Click a date to book.
Feature offers & breaks:
Treasure Houses of England: Discover Beaulieu incl. gourmet dinner & tickets
From £149.50 Per room per night
See Offer Details...
Dining Experience - Milford Hall Hotel
Salisbury Seafood & Steak House
Salisbury Seafood & Steak House is the new restaurant at Milford Hall Hotel. It offers diners a relaxed, contemporary environment in which to enjoy delicious dishes featuring the finest quality meats and the freshest seafood and fish in the city. The restaurant is open 7 days a week, for lunch and evening meals and has been rated by the AA as the joint top restaurant in Salisbury.
- Salisbury Seafood & Steak House serves an excellent selection of seafood and a full range of steaks, ranging from succulent beef steaks to Ostrich steaks, all seared to perfection
- A competitively priced lunch menu is available
- Vegetarian dishes available
- Smart/casual dress
Salisbury Seafood & Steak House Opening Times -
- Breakfast is served from 7.00am to 9.00am Monday to Friday and from 8.00am to 10.00am on Saturday and Sunday
- Lunch is served from 12.00pm to 2.00pm all week. Three-course Sunday Lunch menu on Sundays, including our daily seafood and steak menu
- Dinner is served from 6.30pm to 9.30pm all week (last orders for dinner at 9.00pm)
- Last Orders for Dinner - 9.00pm
- Please book your dining times in advance
- Normal price is an allowance of £25.00 for a three-course dinner from the a la carte menu in the restaurant. For Classic British Hotels customers booking accommodation at Milford Hall Hotel, save by booking in advance on the Classic British Hotels website and receive an allowance worth £25.00 per person at a price of £20.00 per person.
- The cosy bar serves lunch time snacks and light meals
0845 0 70 70 90