The Prince Rupert Hotel offers guests two dining options:
The elegant Royalist Restaurant offers a truely medieval atmosphere with oak panelling, inglenook fireplaces and suits of armour. The Restaurant has an excellent local reputation for fine cuisine and high standards of service and is a non-smoking restaurant.
- The Royalist Restaurant serves modern English cuisine.
- The dress attire is smart/casual
The Royalist Restaurant opening times -
- Breakfast is served from 7.00am to 10.00am Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 10.30am on Saturday and 8.00am to 10.00am on Sunday
- Lunch is served from 12.00pm to 2.00pm Tuesday to Sunday.
- Dinner is served from 7.00pm to 9.45pm from Tuesday to Saturday.
Chambers Brasserie is a legal themed brasserie, full of character with oak panelled walls, exposed beams, leather sofas and open fireplaces. Recognised and one of Shrewsbury's most popular restaurants, guests of the Prince Rupert Hotel can enjoy excellent food and a fine selection of wines and ales from the Bar.
- Chambers Brasserie serves modern English cuisine.
- The dress attire is up to you.
Chambers Brasserie opening times -
- Lunch is served from 12.00pm to 2.30pm all week.
- Dinner is served from 6.00pm to 10.30pm all week.