Hotel Availability & Prices
To book, click your preferred date
Prices are total for stay. Click a date to book.
Feature offers & breaks:
Discover Edinburgh with tickets to Edinburgh Castle
From £139.00 Per room per night
See Offer Details...
Local Attractions near Ten Hill Place Hotel
Edinburgh. UNESCO World Heritage Site. Birthplace of Sean Connery. A city like no other. With over 4,500 listed buildings, its painstakingly preserved Old Town and neoclassical New Town, there are few cities in the world that can boast the wealth of historical and cultural attractions that the cosmopolitan capital of Scotland offers. Marvel at the medieval fortress of Edinburgh Castle or the magnificent Palace of Holyroodhouse as you wander down the Royal Mile. Visit the National Museums and Galleries spread out across the City. Or shop 'til you drop on Princes Street and take home some of the finest tartan in Scotland! Why not stay for one of Edinburgh's world-famous festivals or find out why it's the world's first UNESCO City of Literature with a literary pub tour? Too much?! Then just relax and take in the cityscape from the top of the iconic extinct volcano, Arthur's Seat.
Here's our top 10 things to do during your stay in Edinburgh:
- No. 10 - Enjoy whisky tasting as well as a historical tour of Scotland's national drink with the Scotch Whisky Experience;
- No. 9 - Literary Pub Tour: Discover why Edinburgh is the world's first UNESCO City of Literature with a trawl through its literary history and watering holes;
- No. 8 - Take a trip to the Royal Botanic Gardens, with 70 acres of beautiful gardens and plant species from around the world;
- No. 7 - Walk some of the John Muir Way, a coastal path which takes in East Lothian's rugged unspoilt beaches;
- No. 6 - Visit the former Royal Yacht Britannia. She was the British Royal family's floating home during their foreign travels;
- No. 5 - Spend an afternoon on Princes Street, in the New Town, where you can find iconic landmarks, such as the Scott Monument, and all the essential shops;
- No. 4 - Explore the National Museums and Galleries of Scotland spread out across the City;
- No. 3 - If you're staying in August, take full advantage of the Edinburgh Fringe Festival, the largest arts festival in the world, with over 2,500 shows;
- No. 2 - Discover the fascinating stories behind the City by taking the World Heritage Trail through the Old and New Towns (must see: St. Giles Cathedral and Rosslyn Chapel);
- No. 1 - Wander down the Royal Mile, with its Reformation buildings, from Edinburgh Castle, to the Palace of Holyroodhouse.
0845 0 70 70 90