Varied dining options are available throughout the Resort, with inspired menus guaranteed to tantalize your taste buds. The inspirational menus use only the freshest local in-season produce, all meats are sourced from within Wales and fish is delivered fresh each day from Brixham. An extensive selection of wines and champagnes are available to accompany your meal.
* Vale Grill - 'Best of Welsh' dining experience
* Golf Club Bar - good wholesome food
* Vale Bar - salads, snacks and healthy eating
* Salamanza champagne bar
This chic, brasserie-style restaurant has a fresh, contemporary feel and features a menu based around traditional home-cooking with an innovative edge, using the very best Welsh ingredients.
Vale Grill opening times:
- Breakfast is served from 7.00am to 10.00am (Monday to Friday) and from 7.30am to 10.30am (Saturday and Sunday)
- Lunch is served from 12.00 noon to 2.30pm (Monday to Saturday)
- Dinner is served from 7.00pm to 10.00pm (Monday to Friday); from 7.00pm to 9.30pm (Saturday); and from 7.00pm to 9.15pm (Sunday)
- Salads, snacks and healthy meals are available from 9.00am to 10.00pm (Monday to Saturday) and from 9.00am to 9.30pm (Sunday)
Wholesome food is served daily in the Golf Club Bar from 7.30am to 5.00pm in Winter, 7.30am to 8.00pm in Summer (opens at 7.00am on Saturdays and Sundays during the summer)
Taking its name from the opulent 12-bottle capacity champagne bottle, the Salamanza Champagne Bar is a chic environment with a hint of 1930s elegance. Guests can sample some of the finest champagnes around - all champagnes are available by the glass and a the bar offers fabulous cocktails.