Hotel Availability & Prices
To book, click your preferred date
Prices are total for stay. Click a date to book.
Local Attractions near Waterton Park Hotel
Waterton Park Hotel has a beautiful setting with the world's first nature reserve as its backdrop. The vibrant city of Leeds is a short drive from the hotel as are a number of interesting visitor attractions, such as the National Media Museum, the Royal Armouries, the National Mining Museum and Xscape.
- Royal Armouries - five themed galleries comprising a large part of the national collection of arms and armour plus events including jousting, falconry displays and horse shows
- National Media Museum - all things film, television, photography, radio and web including galleries, a 5-storey IMAX screen and some of the most important visual exhibits in the world
- The National Coal Mining Museum - descend to the depths of one of Britain's oldest working mines, meet the pit ponies, explore the museum and interactive science centre or stroll the nature trail
- Yorkshire Sculpture Park - an international centre for modern and contemporary art in a 500-acre country park with changing outdoor and indoor exhibitions
- Xscape - get active at this multi-activity centre with extreme sports and entertainment including a snow slope, rock climbing walls, aerial slides, skate park, bowling, cinema, laserzone, dodgems and more
- Nostell Priory & Parkland - a magnificent 18th mansion house with a fine collection of Chippendale furniture, a superb library and lakeside landscaped gardens
- Roundhay Park Tropical World - the largest collection of tropical plants outside of Kew Gardens with a Butterfly House, Amazonian area, Desert House with meerkats and much more
- Meadowhall - head for Sheffield's haven of retail therapy and explore nearly 300 shopping outlets
- Pugneys Water Park - country park with a water sports centre offering sailing, canoeing and windsurfing, equipment hire and lessons - plus a miniature railway that runs at weekends
- Kirklees Light Railway - take the narrow gauge Kirklees railway through the South Pennine foothills - a great family day out with play areas, cafe, picnic site and bouncy castle
0845 0 70 70 90