Hotel Availability & Prices
To book, click your preferred date
Prices are total for stay. Click a date to book.
Feature offers & breaks:
Romantic Break with sparkling wine & fine dining
From £125.00 Per room per night
See Offer Details...
Dining Experience - Whitley Hall Country House Hotel
The restaurant at Whitley Hall Hotel has been awarded two AA Rosettes for the quality of its cuisine. The restaurant is a popular place to dine in the local area and has built up an enviable reputation over some 35 years. The mouth-watering menus are accompanied by an extensive selection of wines from around the world. On Friday evenings diners can relax to a backdrop of soothing live music performed by the resident pianist at the hotel.
Please note that the hotel restaurant operates a strict dress code of no hoodies, no t-shirts and no trainers. The hotel reserves the right to refuse entry into the restaurant if these rules are not adhered to.
Restaurant opening times -
- Breakfast is served from 7.00am to 9.00am Monday to Friday and from 7.30am to 9.30am on Saturday and Sunday.
- Lunch is available 12.00 noon to 2.00pm all week.
- Dinner is served from 7.00pm to 9.15pm all week.
- Example first courses include: Rice wine scented sushi knori, pickled baby vegetables, wasabi teriyaki dipping sauce; Fresh 'Rope Grown' Isle of Shuna mussels finished with sauce vierge; Glazed leek and watercress tart, roast garlic and tarragon vinaigrette.
- Example main courses include: Char-grilled 'Highwood Farm' sirloin steak, roast plum tomato, flat mushroom, pickering watercress, pink peppercorn butter & fresh 'proper' chips; Goujons of south coast whiting in a light tempura batter, garden pea puree & creme fraiche tartare; Cotherstone goats cheese and pumpkin seed ricecake, star anise scented roast pumpkin sauce & braised baby beets.
- Example desserts include: Rhubarb and apple sponge with custard; White chocolate and cardamom mousse with pecan nut biscuits; Iced bourbon and vanilla parfait, blood orange sorbet & dark chocolate sauce.
- Lighter snacks are available in the bar
0845 0 70 70 90