Hotel Availability & Prices
To book, click your preferred date
Prices are total for stay. Click a date to book.
Feature offers & breaks:
Dining Experience - Wynnstay Hotel & Spa
Offers an eclectic mix of dishes created and developed by the head chef, ranging from the traditional roast to a balance of lighter more creative dishes of an international appeal. The restaurant has been awarded two AA rosettes for its fine cuisine using fresh and local ingredients.
- Sample starter menu: Spring pea and pancetta soup; Smoked haddock and chive risotto; Smoked trout and salmon tian; Seasonal and exotic fruit platter; Wood pigeon with raspberry and walnut salad
- Sample main course menu: Tenderloin of pork on pan fried black pudding, cider cream sauce and apple crisps; Supreme of chicken with sun blushed tomatoes, wrapped in Italian parma ham on a rich tomato and basil pesto; Welsh beef fillet with pommery creamed potato and a cepes and Madera sauce; An individual blend of Welsh leeks and apple in a rich sauce topped with roasted vegetable crumble.
- Sample dessert menu: Baked cheesecake Flavoured with amaretto and vanilla served with sauce anglaise; Apple puff tart served with homemade cider ice cream; Citrus tart with fresh raspberry sauce.
Four Seasons Restaurant opening times -
- Breakfast is served from 7.00am to 9.00am Monday to Friday and from 8.00am to 10.00am on Saturday and Sunday
- Lunch is served from 12.00pm to 2.00pm daily
- Dinner is served from 6.00pm to 9.30pm Monday to Saturday. The Four Seasons Restaurant is closed on Sunday evening.
The Pavillion Lounge Bar offers excellent bar meals both at lunch and dinner, seven days a week. It is a popular locals bar and remains open all day serving coffees and afternoon teas in addition to the bar meals. A full range of local beers, including cask ales are available.
- The Pavillion Lounge Bar serves a selection of light bites including sandwiches, tortilla wraps and jacket potatos, and main meals including options from the Grill, beer battered fish and chips and Welsh black beef burger.
Pavillion Lounge Bar opening times -
- Food is available from 10.00am to 3.00pm and then from 6.30pm to 9.30pm all week
Probably Oswestry's finest bar where you will find an extensive wine list with the finest wines from around the world, local beers and cask ales. Open all day serving morning coffee, and light lunches, Wilsons Wine bar is the ideal location for pre dinner drinks or to spend an enjoyable evening with friends.
- Wilsons Lounge Bar serves a Mediterranean style menu of light bites.
Wilsons Lounge Bar opening times -
- Food is available from 11.30am until 8.30pm Monday to Wednesday and 11.30am until 6.00pm Thursday to Sunday
0845 0 70 70 90