Walker's Escape, Surrey Hills (AONB)
From £261.00 Per room per night, Full Board
Set amidst 22 acres of tranquil countryside and adjoining National Trust land, in the heart of the Surrey Hills, designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Lythe Hill Hotel offers an award-winning foodie and spa escape on the outskirts of Haslemere. For walker's, Black Down Walk is of particular note, offering fine views of the Sussex Weald and the South Downs.
Your break includes:
- A £27.50 allowance per person towards dinner in the Restaurant - please note that beverages are not included
- A two-course lunch, or picnic to take with you
- A full English breakfast
- 20 minute foot massage per person; and full use of the spa and leisure facilities.
From £130.50 per person, per night.
Available: 1 Feb 2013 to 31 Dec 2013Minimum stay: 1 night(s)
Offer Terms & Conditions: 1. Booking cancellations after 3.00pm on the day prior to your arrival date, or non-arrivals on your arrival date, will result in a charge equal to the total booking value.
2. 24 hours notice is required when cancelling spa treatment bookings. If spa treatment bookings are cancelled within 24 hours prior to your treatment time, the full charge will apply.
3. Valid on stays from 30th April to 31st December 2013.
4. Based on two persons sharing a Classic Double Room. Other room types are available at an additional charge.
5. A single occupancy supplement is available on this offer at Â£50.50 per room.
6. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
7. Subject to availability.