Christmas At The Inn
From £256.67 Per room per night, Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Few hotels blend the traditions of the 18th Century as effortlessly with contemporary comfort as The Inn at Woburn. With 2 AA Rosettes, Olivier's Restaurant is the hotel's award-winning restaurant. Executive Chef Olivier Bertho, provides a superb menu of contemporary English and continental cuisine, served with flair and imagination. The hotels first class service and attention to detail is certain to ensure your stay is one to remember.
Your break includes:
- Christmas Eve dinner from the A La Carte menu
- Midnight mass, followed by hot chocolate and marshmallows
- Full English breakfast Christmas day morning
- Christmas day lunch with a visit from Santa
- Evening buffet
- Boxing day full English breakfast
- Boxing day lunch
- Cinderella pantomime at Milton Keynes theatre
- Boxing day dinner at Sapori Italian Restaurant
- Full English breakfast the following morning before departing
From £128.35 per person, per night.
Available: 24 Dec 2012 to 27 Dec 2012Minimum stay: 3 night(s)
Offer Terms & Conditions: A 25% non-refundable and non-transferable deposit is taken upon confirmation with the remaining balance due by the 1st November 2012. Full payment will be required on any bookings made thereafter. If you cancel from 1st November 2012 onwards, full cancellation charges apply. The hotel will contact you directly to arrange payment of the final balance around the 10th December 2012.
Minimum 3-night stay.
Please note that tickets for the Cinderella pantomime are subject to availability at the time of booking. Should these not be available a refund on the cost will be available.