Treasure Houses of England Historic Townhouse Break with Blenheim Palace
From £140.00 Per room per night, Bed and Breakfast
Enjoy a 2-night stay at the 4-star Buckingham Villiers Hotel, an historic townhouse in the heart of the market town of Buckingham, just a short drive from the magnificent Blenheim Palace - an absolute must see and one of the 10 Treasure Houses of England.
Your Classic Treasure House break includes:
- Cream tea on one-day of your stay
- 2 Adult Tickets to Blenheim Palace, Park and Gardens including access to all public areas including the Palace State Rooms, Blenheim Palace: The Untold Story, the Park and Formal Gardens, Miniature Train, Pleasure Gardens, Cafes and Shops
- 2-nights accommodation
- 3-course Market Menu dinner served in the Villiers Restaurant on one night of your stay (please enter your preferred dining time in the Additional Requests field when making your booking).
- Full English breakfast each morning
All this for just Â£70 per person, per night, based on 2 people sharing a Standard double or twin room.
Don't forget to upgrade your ticket to a Blenheim Palace Annual Pass whilst your there! Get twelve months unlimited entry to the Palace, Park and Gardens for the price of a single day Palace ticket. Simply ask at the Annual Pass kiosk to convertyour ticket to an Annual Pass. The kiosk is located in the East Courtyard and is coloured green, so you can't miss it!< Upgrade to a Premier room for an extra £15 per person, per night.
Available: 15 Feb 2014 to 12 Dec 2014Minimum stay: 2 night(s)
Offer Terms & Conditions: 1) The Palace and Formal gardens will be open from Saturday the 15th of February, 7 days a week until Sunday the 2nd of November. The Palace will then be open Wednesday to Sunday until Friday the 12th of December. From the 12th of December the Palace is closed until February 2015. The Park opens at 9am, the formal gardens at 10am and the Palace at 10.30am, with last entry at 4.45pm. Blenheim Palace tickets cover day time entry to the Palace, Park & Gardens.
2) A non-refundable deposit is taken at time of booking with the balance paid upon your departure at the hotel.
3) Once booked, Blenheim Palace tickets cannot be returned.
4) One ticket admits one adult to Tickets are non-refundable and have no cash value.
5) Subject to availability.