Discover Woburn Abbey from Â£70 pppn
From £140.00 Per room per night, Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Enjoy a 2-night stay at the 4-star Buckingham Villiers Hotel, an historic townhouse in the heart of the market town of Buckingham, just a short drive from the magnificent Woburn Abbey - an absolute must see and one of the 10 Treasure Houses of England.
Your break includes:
- 2-nights accommodation
- £30 per person allowance towards a la carte dinner for two in the award-winning Villiers Restaurant on the first night (please enter your preferred dining time in the 'Additional Requests' field when making your booking).
- 3-course Market Menu dinner served in the Villiers Restaurant on the second night (please enter your preferred dining time in the 'Additional Requests' field when making your booking).
- 2 x tickets to visit the historic Woburn Abbey during your stay (you will receive an entrance code after you have made your booking)
- 10% VIP Discount Vouchers for nearby Bicester Village designer shopping outlet.
- Complimentary National Newspaper with breakfast on second day.
- Full English breakfast each morning
All this for just £70 per person, per night, based on 2 people sharing a Standard double or twin room.
Upgrade to a Premier room for an extra £15 per person, per night.
Available: 4 Jun 2013 to 3 Nov 2013Minimum stay: 2 night(s)
Offer Terms & Conditions: 1) Full prepayment will be taken at the time of booking.
2) Bookings are non-refundable in the event of cancellation within 7 days of arrival. If you cancel, or do not arrive on the specified check-in date, you will be charged the total booking value. Cancellations will be refunded in full up to 7 days in advance of arrival date, after which full cancellation charges will apply.
3) Should you wish to modify this reservation, an administration fee of Â£15.00 will be charged per booking, each time a booking is amended.
4) Subject to availability.
5) An entrance code for Woburn Abbey will be emailed to you after you have made your booking.