Pigling Bland Package
From £270.00 Per room per night, Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Discover the Lake District with Beatrix Potter's Pigling Bland and friends. Celebrate 100 years of Pigling Bland the little pig who had the big adventure, with a stay in this luxury 4-star Lakeland hotel, once owned by Beatrix Potter. The World of Beatrix Potter and Hill Top, where the beloved childrenâs author lived, are just minutes away.
Your 2-night break includes:
- Afternoon tea with Sparkling wine on arrival
- Accommodation in a superior room
- A 5-course dinner in the multi-award-winning Dining Room each evening
- A full English breakfast each morning
- Half-day Beatrix Potter tour
- Packed lunch on the first day
- 2 tickets to the World of Beatrix Potter
- A Pigling Bland centenary edition book
From £135.00 per person, per night.
Available: 20 Dec 2012 to 31 Oct 2013Minimum stay: 2 night(s)
Offer Terms & Conditions: Prices are per person, per night based on 2 people sharing a twin or double room, unless otherwise stated. Minimum 2-night stay. Break includes cream tea, 5-course dinner each evening per person, full English breakfast, packed lunch, 2 tickets to
The World of Beatrix Potter.