Score compiled by independent specialists using data from 250+ major review & social sites incl. TripAdvisor & Facebook
From £124.50 Per room per nightSee Offer Details...
Per room per night
Bed and Breakfast
Stay: 18 Apr 2014 to 2 Nov 2014
Minimum stay: 2 night(s)
Receive exclusive offers by email
This former 17th century coaching inn is well placed for visiting the historic city of York, the spa town of Harrogate and the vibrant city of Leeds. The hotel provides a free courtesy car shuttle service to and from Cattal Railway Station or Wetherby Coach Station, both 2 miles away, for any guest staying at the hotel, on request. The hotel features a spa with a thermal suite; a lovely restaurant offering carvery, grill and market menus; and a unique bar with oak panelling and an original inglenook fireplace.
Your exclusive break includes:
- Accommodation in a Double or Twin room, complimentary bedroom upgrade subject to availability
- Cream tea on one-day of your stay
- Full breakfast each morning
- 3-course dinner on one night
- 2 x Freedom tickets for Harewood House (including access to the State Rooms)
You can customise and build you own bespoke package, just the way you want it, by browsing our fantastic choice of supplements. You have the option to add a 3-course dinner on your second night at Â£19.95 per person. Book everything instantly online, and with absolute confidence, in just 3 easy steps.
A £20 per room supplement applies for stays including a Saturday night.
From £124.50 Per room per night, Bed and Breakfast
1) Full pre-payment of the total booking value is due at the time of booking.
2) Harewood House is open from 18th April - 2nd November 11am - 6pm
3) Once booked, Harewood House tickets cannot be returned.
4) One ticket admits one adult to Tickets are non-refundable and have no cash value.
5) Subject to availability.
6) All savings are based off the hotel's rack rates, unless otherwise stated, which represent the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication.