Score compiled by independent specialists using data from 250+ major review & social sites incl. TripAdvisor & Facebook
From £134.50 Per room per nightSee Offer Details...
Per room per night
Bed and Breakfast
Stay: 1 Apr 2014 to 23 Dec 2014
Minimum stay: 2 night(s)
Receive exclusive offers by email
Enjoy a luxury 2-night break in the heart of the unspoilt Peak District, with a stay at the highly rated Cavendish Hotel. Set on the Chatsworth Estate, the hotel is just a 15-minute stroll from Chatsworth House, Britain's favourite stately home. The Cavendish boasts decor and furnishings from Chatsworth, the superb two AA Rosette-awarded Gallery Restaurant, the Garden Room, with glazed surrounds and a stylish interior, a cosy fire-lit bar, extensive gardens, and exclusive local fishing rights.
Your Classic Treasure House break includes:
- 2 x tickets to Chatsworth House, to be collected at the hotel.
- 2 nights' accommodation in a Classic Double/Twin Room, commanding magnificent views over the Chatsworth Estate
- 2-course dinner in the Garden Room, or £25.00 per person allowance towards the a la carte menu in the award-winning Gallery Restaurant on the first night (please state your dining preference in the 'Additional Requests' field during the booking process)
- Cream tea in the Garden Room upon arrival
- Full English breakfast each morning (served until noon all week)
Upgrade to a luxurious Superior Inn Room for just £20.00 per room, per night.
This package is available Sunday - Thursday only
From £134.50 Per room per night, Bed and Breakfast
1. Full pre-payment of the total booking value is taken at the time of booking and is non-refundable and non-transferrable in the event of cancellations and non-arrivals.
2. Not available: November 9-10, 16-17 & 24; December 3-4, 23-26, 30-31; January 6; February 14-16.
3. Prices quoted are based on two persons staying in a Classic Double/Twin Room Sunday to Thursday.
4. This package is available Sunday - Thursday only.
5. There is a upgrade supplement of Â£20.00 per room, per night for a Superior Inn Room.
6. Double occupancy only. No option for single occupancy.
7. Â£25.00 per person allowance towards the a la carte menu in the Gallery Restaurant excludes drinks.
8. Dinner in the Gallery Restaurant must be booked in advance to avoid disappointment.
9. A 5% service levy is charged to all bookings and distributed directly to staff at the hotel on departure.
10. Subject to availability.