Score compiled by independent specialists using data from 250+ major review & social sites incl. TripAdvisor & Facebook
From £148.00 Per room per nightSee Offer Details...
From £159.00 Per room per nightSee Offer Details...
Per room per night
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Stay: 1 Jan 2014 to 31 Mar 2014
Minimum stay: 2 night(s)
Receive exclusive offers by email
This winter, cosy up with luxurious surroundings and fine food at the Cavendish Hotel on the Chatsworth Estate itself, set a amidst the glorious Peak District National Park. The hotel became a part of the Duke of Devonshire's family estate in 1830, when it was acquired from the Duke of Rutland. Indeed, the Duchess selected the decor and furnishings herself, some of which come from Chatsworth House.
Stay for just £29 per person, per night including full English breakfast when you enjoy a 3-course dinner in the award-winning Gallery Restaurant each night at £45.00 per person, per meal.
What's more, you'll be upgraded to the best room available at the hotel upon your arrival (including the luxurious Redesdale Suite) and receive complimentary tickets to visit the magnificent Chatsworth House itself on your next stay when it re-opens in March for the 2014 season.
Complimentary Chatsworth House Tickets:
In order to claim your complimentary Chatsworth House tickets on your next stay at the Cavendish Hotel, please ensure that you retain a copy of your 'Winter Escape' booking confirmation. When you're ready to make your next booking at the Cavendish Hotel, please contact Classic British Hotels on 0845 0 70 70 90 quoting your 'Winter Escape' booking reference number to claim your free Chatsworth House tickets. Please note, Chatsworth House will re-open for the 2014 season from 16th March 2014.
From £148.00 Per room per night, Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
1. Full pre-payment of the total booking value is due at the time of booking.
2. Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-refundable and non-transferrable in the event of cancellations and non-arrivals.
3. 'From' price displayed is based on 2 persons staying for a minimum of 2 nights.
4. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
5. No cash value or cash back.
6. Subject to promotional availability.
7. Complimentary Chatsworth House tickets can only be claimed through Classic British Hotels.