Score compiled by independent specialists using data from 250+ major review & social sites incl. TripAdvisor & Facebook
From £166.63 Per room per nightSee Offer Details...
From £173.00 Per room per nightSee Offer Details...
From £190.00 Per room per nightSee Offer Details...
From £295.00 Per room per nightSee Offer Details...
Per room per night
Bed and Breakfast
Stay: 12 Jan 2014 to 31 May 2014
Minimum stay: 3 night(s)
Receive exclusive offers by email
This three-night weekend break is perfect to explore the vibrant and diverse county of stunning Oxfordshire along with the historic city sites of Oxford.
Your weekend break includes:
- A chilled bottle of wine and a Teddy Bear in your room on arrival
- Dinner on one night of your stay
- Full English breakfast each morning
- A delicious 3-course Sunday lunch
- One afternoon tea per person, per stay
Not to be missed: The Bodleian Library, one of the world's greatest repositories of learning Carfax Tower, a 14th century church tower Christ Church Cathedral, part of the historic Christ Church College The Sheldonian Theatre by Sir Christopher Wren The Museum of Oxford, located in Oxford Town Hall The Ashmolean Museum of Art & Archaeology, Britain's oldest public museum The Pitt Rivers Museum, one of the worldâs great museums of anthropology Blenheim Palace, birthplace of Winston Churchill, just eight miles north of Oxford.
From £166.63 Per room per night, Bed and Breakfast
1) This offer is available Friday, Saturday and Sunday only.
2) This offer is based on two adults sharing a Standard room.