Score compiled by independent specialists using data from 250+ major review & social sites incl. TripAdvisor & Facebook
From £125.00 Per room per nightSee Offer Details...
From £134.00 Per room per nightSee Offer Details...
Per room per night
Bed and Breakfast
Stay: 15 Feb 2014 to 12 Dec 2014
Minimum stay: 2 night(s)
Receive exclusive offers by email
Stay at the picturesque Fosse Manor Hotel, a former rectory set amidst five acres of scenic grounds and gardens on the outskirts of Stow-on-the-Wold and surrounded by bustling, picture postcard towns and villages for which this region is famous. At a height of nearly 800 feet, Stow-on-the-Wold is the highest settlement in the Cotswold Hills, benefitting from glorious views.
Blenheim Palace WWI Exhibition: 'A Great Estate at War â Land, Sea and Air' (15th February - 21st April 2014) - To celebrate the centenary year Blenheim Palace will open with a fascinating and interactive WWI exhibition exploring the stories behind the family members and workers on the Blenheim Estate. The exhibition will be held in the recently renovated Gallery Room in the Stables Courtyard. Your Blenheim Palace tickets give you automatic entry to this new exhibition.
Your Classic Treasure House break includes:
- Accommodation in a Double or Twin room
- Cream tea on one-day of your stay
- 2 x adult admission tickets to nearby Blenheim Palace including access to all public areas including the Palace State Rooms, Blenheim Palace: The Untold Story, the new WWI Exhibition: 'A Great Estate at War & Land, Sea and Air', the Park and Formal Gardens, Miniature Train, Pleasure Gardens, Cafes and Shops
- 3-course dinner in the award-winning restaurant on one night of your stay
- Full Breakfast each morning
You can customise and build you own bespoke package, just the way you want it, by browsing our fantastic choice of supplements. You have the option to add a 3-course dinner on your second night at £30.00 per person. Book everything instantly online, and with absolute confidence, in just 3 easy steps.
Package is available for stays Sunday to Friday only. Excludes Saturday nights. Please note price varies seasonally from £133.85 per room, per night - £188.65 per room, per night.
Blenheim Palace opening times:
The Palace will be re-open from Saturday the 15th of February 2014 and will be open 7 days a week until the 2nd of November 2014. The park opens at 9.00am, the formal gardens at 10.00am and the Palace at 10.30am, with last entry at 4.45pm.
From 3rd November - 12th December 2014 the Palace will be open Wednesday to Sunday only.
From the 12th of December 2014 the Palace is closed for the season until February 2015.
From £134.00 Per room per night, Bed and Breakfast
1) The Palace and Formal gardens will be open from Saturday the 15th of February, 7 days a week until Sunday the 2nd of November. The Palace will then be open Wednesday to Sunday until Friday the 12th of December. From the 12th of December the Palace is closed until February 2015. The Park opens at 9am, the formal gardens at 10am and the Palace at 10.30am, with last entry at 4.45pm. Blenheim Palace tickets cover day time entry to the Palace, Park & Gardens.
2) Full pre-payment is taken at time of booking. This package is non-refundable and non-transferable.
3) Once booked, Blenheim Palace tickets cannot be returned.
4) One ticket admits one adult to Tickets are non-refundable and have no cash value.
5) Subject to availability.
6) The hotel restuarant is not open on Sunday.