Score compiled by independent specialists using data from 250+ major review & social sites incl. TripAdvisor & Facebook
From £129.50 Per room per nightSee Offer Details...
From £175.00 Per room per nightSee Offer Details...
From £186.00 Per room per nightSee Offer Details...
Per room per night
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Stay: 18 May 2014 to 30 Sep 2014
Minimum stay: 4 night(s)
Receive exclusive offers by email
Enjoy a relaxing 4-night mini break at this charming award-winning English country house hotel in a spectacular setting within the boundaries of Dartmoor National Park in South Devon.
From its elevated position, Ilsington Hotel takes in stunning panoramic views of the surrounding moorland and tors. It is the perfect base from which to explore the wealth of attractions - secluded unspoilt beaches and the dramatic South Devon coastline - that inspired Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's 'The Hound of the Baskervilles'.
Your 4-night mini break includes:
- 4-nights accommodation
- Full Devonshire breakfast each morning
- Full use of the leisure facilities
- A mouth-watering 3-course dinner in the award-winning restaurant each night
- A copy of 'Short Walks in Dartmoor'
From £186.00 Per room per night, Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
1) Minimum 4-night stay, subject to availability.
2) Based on 2 persons staying for a minimum of 2 nights, with no option for single occupancy.
3) This package cannot be used in conjunction with any other others.