Score compiled by independent specialists using data from 250+ major review & social sites incl. TripAdvisor & Facebook
Per room per night
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Stay: 2 Jan 2014 to 10 Feb 2014
Minimum stay: 2 night(s)
Receive exclusive offers by email
Enjoy a 2-night break at this charming English country house hotel in a spectacular setting within the boundaries of Dartmoor National Park in South Devon.
From its elevated position, Ilsington Hotel takes in stunning panoramic views of the surrounding moorland and tors. It is the perfect base from which to explore the wealth of attractions - secluded unspoilt beaches and the dramatic South Devon coastline - that inspired Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's 'The Hound of the Baskervilles'.
Your Devonshire Winter Escape includes:
- Cream tea on one day of your stay
- 2 x nights accommodation
- Full Devonshire breakfast each morning
- Mouth-watering 3-course dinner on both nights of your stay in our award-winning restaurant
From £175.00 Per room per night, Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
1) Minimum 2-night stay, subject to availability.
2) Dinner is included on both nights.
3) Based on 2 persons staying for a minimum of 2 nights, with no option for single occupancy.
4) This offer excludes Christmas and New Year.