Score compiled by independent specialists using data from 250+ major review & social sites incl. TripAdvisor & Facebook
Per room per night
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Stay: 17 May 2013 to 10 Feb 2014
Minimum stay: 5 night(s)
Receive exclusive offers by email
Enjoy a relaxing 5-night mini break at this charming English country house hotel in a spectacular setting within the boundaries of Dartmoor National Park in South Devon. From its elevated position, Ilsington Hotel takes in stunning panoramic views of the surrounding moorland and tors. It is the perfect base from which to explore the wealth of attractions - secluded unspoilt beaches and the dramatic South Devon coastline - that inspired Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's 'The Hound of the Baskervilles'.
Your 5-night mini break includes:
- Accommodation in a Country Room
- A mouth-watering 3-course dinner in the award-winning restaurant each night
- A full Devonshire breakfast each morning
- A copy of 'Short Walks in Dartmoor'.
Price from the 1st November - 10th February 2014 £75.00 per person, per night.
From £156.00 Per room per night, Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
1) Minimum 5-night stay, subject to availability.
2) Available 1st November - 10th February 2014 only.
3) Based on 2 persons staying for a minimum of 2 nights, with no option for single occupancy.