Score compiled by independent specialists using data from 250+ major review & social sites incl. TripAdvisor & Facebook
From £192.50 Per room per nightSee Offer Details...
From £240.00 Per room per nightSee Offer Details...
Per room per night
Bed and Breakfast
Stay: 11 Apr 2014 to 29 Sep 2014
Minimum stay: 2 night(s)
Receive exclusive offers by email
The Inn at Woburn effortlessly blends the traditions of the 18th Century with modern facilities and comforts.
A part of the Duke of Bedford's Estate, this highly rated hotel features luxury rooms and multi-award-winning dining.
Your Classic Treasure House break includes:
- Accommodation in a Double or Twin room
- Cream tea on one-day of your stay
- 2 x adult admission tickets to Woburn Abbey and Gardens, with entry to Woburn Abbey, the Deer Park, Woburn Abbey Gardens and grounds, Woburn Abbey Antiques Centre, Pottery, Duchess' Tea Room and Duchess' Gift Shop.
- £50.00 allowance for dinner on one night in the 2 AA Rosette Olivier's Restaurant, winner of Best Restaurant in Bedfordshire by The Foodie Guide on one night of your stay only
- A full English breakfast each morning
- Concessionary entry to Woburn Safari Park, Adult at £16.99 Child at £10.99 - to be arranged at the hotel.
- Full breakfast each morning
You can customise and build you own bespoke package, just the way you want it, by browsing our fantastic choice of supplements. You have the option to add dinner on your second night at £35.00 per person allowance. Book everything instantly online, and with absolute confidence, in just 3 easy steps.
Woburn Abbey is open from 11th April 2014 - 29th September 2014. Woburn Abbey opening times are from 11.00am with last entry at 4.00pm.
From £149.50 Per room per night, Bed and Breakfast
1) Woburn Abbey is open from 11th April 2014 - 29th September 2014. Woburn Abbey opening times are from 11.00am with last entry at 4.00pm.
2) Full pre-payment is taken at time of booking. This package is non-refundable and non-transferable.
3) Once booked, Blenheim Palace tickets cannot be returned.
4) One ticket admits one adult to Tickets are non-refundable and have no cash value.
5) Subject to availability.