Score compiled by independent specialists using data from 250+ major review & social sites incl. TripAdvisor & Facebook
From £240.00 Per room per nightSee Offer Details...
From £299.00 Per room per nightSee Offer Details...
Per room per night
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Stay: 1 Sep 2013 to 30 Nov 2013
Minimum stay: 1 night(s)
Receive exclusive offers by email
Indulge yourself this Autumn with the Taster Menu Experience for two at the Lindeth Howe Hotel. The hotel restaurant has an enviable reputation for fine food and attentive service, recognized by two AA Rosettes and crowned 'Lake District Restaurant of the Year 2009/10' by Lake District & Lancashire Life Magazine. In this exclusive Classic offer, Lindeth Howe is offering a bespoke Taster Menu for two served with a glass of Champagne.
Your break includes:
- A 7-course dinner for two served with a glass of champagne
- Full breakfast
- Overnight accommodation
From £139.50 per person, per night Sunday - Thursday in September & October
From £144.50 per person, per night Friday & Saturday in September & October
From £134.50 per person, per night Sunday - Thursday in Novemer
From £139.50 per person, per night Friday & Saturday in November
Looking to stay 2-nights or more? Extend your Autumn Gourmet Getaway and save an extra 12% with our Advance Purchase rates on any additional nights booked. To book a stay of 2 nights or more on this offer simply speak to one of our friendly Reservations team on 0845 070 70 90 and find your perfect hotel at the best possible price. They can also help you build you own bespoke package, just the way you want it, with our fantastic choice of supplements, also available to book online.
From £269.00 Per room per night, Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
1) Offer valid on stays from 1st September - 30th November 2013, subject to availability.
2) Based on 2 people sharing a twin or double room, no reduction for single occupancy
3) Package includes dinner/allowance towards the a la carte menu on one night and full breakfast
4) Promotional price may vary over the duration of the offer, however, where this is the case, this will be explained in the offer description above.