Score compiled by independent specialists using data from 250+ major review & social sites incl. TripAdvisor & Facebook
From £164.50 Per room per nightSee Offer Details...
From £277.75 Per room per nightSee Offer Details...
From £297.50 Per room per nightSee Offer Details...
From £299.00 Per room per nightSee Offer Details...
From £300.00 Per room per nightSee Offer Details...
Per room per night
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Stay: 1 May 2014 to 30 Jun 2014
Minimum stay: 1 night(s)
Receive exclusive offers by email
Once owned by the famous children's author Beatrix Potter and today one of the highest rated 4-star hotels in the Lake District, Lindeth Howe Country House Hotel enjoys a hillside setting with spectacular views of Lake Windermere, The Fells and beyond. The award-winning restaurant offers an outstanding fine dining experience with two AA Rosettes and has previously been crowned 'Lake District Restaurant of the Year' by Lake District & Lancashire Life Magazine.
Your sparkling spring break includes:
- A small afternoon tea with a glass of fizz on arrival
- A mouth-watering 5-course Table D'Hote dinner
- Overnight accommodation
- A full breakfast
- Use of leisure facilities
If you want to stay a second night we can offer you £100.00 per room per night for bed and breakfast - this rate is ONLY available when taking an extra night in conjunction with the £189.00 rate listed above.
From £189.00 Per room per night, Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
1) Prices are based on 2-adults sharing a Standard room.
2) Friday & Saturday nights carry a Â£10.00 supplement per night.
3) Minimum of 2-night stay Friday and Saturday.
3) This special offer cannnot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.