Score compiled by independent specialists using data from 250+ major review & social sites incl. TripAdvisor & Facebook
From £139.50 Per room per nightSee Offer Details...
Per room per night
Bed and Breakfast
Stay: 1 Apr 2014 to 31 Oct 2014
Minimum stay: 2 night(s)
Receive exclusive offers by email
Set in over 200 acres of landscaped gardens and green fields, Park Farm Hotel is an exclusive country house hotel with excellent leisure facilities and an award-winning restaurant, situated on the outskirts of the beautiful city of Norwich with its Norman Castle, 900-year old Cathedral, shopping, theatres and art centres. Visit nearby Holkham Hall; an austere Palladian Hall on the unspoilt Norfolk coast and set in a thriving 25,000-acre agricultural estate.
Your Classic Treasure House break includes:
- Cream tea on one-day of your stay
- 2 x Hall, Museum & Garden tickets to nearby Holkham Hall
- 3-course dinner in the award-winning restaurant on one night of your stay
- Accommodation in a Double or Twin room
- Full Breakfast each morning
You can customise and build you own bespoke package, just the way you want it, by browsing our fantastic choice of supplements. You have the option to add a 3-course dinner on your second night at £25.50 per person. Book everything instantly online, and with absolute confidence, in just 3 easy steps.
Single occupancy rates are available to book on this offer and start from £94.75 per room, per night staying in a double room. Total package price for a 2-night stay £189.50.
A £20 per room supplement applies for stays including a Saturday night. Please be aware at weekends we often hold private functions which have entertainment till midnight.
From £139.50 Per room per night, Bed and Breakfast
1) The House is open 12noon-4pm on Sundays, Mondays and Thursdays. If you book a stay arriving on a Friday then you can only visit the House on the day of your departure. The Gardens are open everyday 10am-5pm. The House and Gardens are open Good Friday and Easter Saturday (18th & 19th April 2014)
2) Full pre-payment is taken at time of booking. This package is non-refundable and non-transferable.
3) Once booked, Holkham Hall tickets cannot be returned.
4) One ticket admits one adult to Holkham Hall, Museum and Gardens. Tickets are valid for standard admission only. Tickets are non-refundable and have no cash value.
5) Subject to availability.