Score compiled by independent specialists using data from 250+ major review & social sites incl. TripAdvisor & Facebook
Per room per night
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Stay: 16 Dec 2012 to 23 Dec 2013
Minimum stay: 1 night(s)
Receive exclusive offers by email
Escape to Anglesey's only 4-star hotel and luxury spa. Tre-ysgawen Hall, pronounced 'Trays-gawan' was built in 1882 as a grand country house, the Hall has been sympathetically and tastefully furnished and extended to offer a choice of traditional period style. This country house is nestled in acres of secluded landscaped gardens, meadow and woodland.
The spa is converted from the Victorian stables retaining many of the original features including the Clock Tower, Tre-Ysgawen spa is built and equipped to the highest standards and is undoubtedly the finest in North Wales.
Your luxury break includes:
- A 25 minute spa treatment each from the following treatments
* Mini blossom facial, or
* Indian head massage, or
* Anglesey Sea Salt Polish, or
* Jessica file & polish
- Full use of the spa facilities, robes, towels and slippers
- 10% off any addtional treatments booked during your stay
- Light lunch
- A bottle of chilled Prosecco in your four-poster room on arrival
- A mouth-watering 3-course dinner in the award winning Noelle's restaurant
- A full Welsh breakfast
From £175.00 per person, per night.
From £350.00 Per room per night, Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Please allow 5-days prior to making your booking.
Please state your perferred treatment and treatment time in the 'addtional box' during the booking process.
The Spa will contact you to confirm times.
This offer is available all week.