Score compiled by independent specialists using data from 250+ major review & social sites incl. TripAdvisor & Facebook
From £110.00 Per room per nightSee Offer Details...
Per room per night
Bed and Breakfast
Stay: 1 Jul 2014 to 30 Sep 2014
Minimum stay: 2 night(s)
Receive exclusive offers by email
A beautiful detached Georgian manor house located in the heart of the Montpelier District - famously referred to as the 'antiques and art centre of the North'. Situated between the beautiful 200 acre Stray park and Grade II listed Valley Gardens, the famous Royal Pump Room Museum and Mercer Art Gallery are also at its doorstep. Your dining experience is at the centre of your stay. The White Hart Brasserie has been awarded two AA Rosettes for its fine food; The Fat Badger, a traditional English pub offering real cask ales and the infamous Pink Badger cocktail; and the Tea Rooms, serving delicious homemade cakes, pastries, sandwiches and puddings, with a wide selection of teas and speciality coffee.
Your break includes:
- 2-nights accommodation on a Double or Twin Room
- 3-course dinner in the White Hart Brasserie with a glass of wine (one night)
- Lunch in the Fat Badger Pub (one day)
- Full Yorkshire breakfast each morning
Single occupancy stays available, Single occupancy stays are available to book on this package and start from £80.00 per room, per night based on single occupancy of a Double Room.
We recommend that you book your dining times in advance of your stay to avoid disappointment. Please make sure that you advise us of your preferred dining times when making your booking.
From £110.00 Per room per night, Bed and Breakfast
1. This very special offer is available until 30th September
2. Based on 2 persons staying for a minimum of 2 nights.
3. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
4. Subject to promotional availability and excludes Christmas, New Year and other special event dates.
5. Valid all week