Score compiled by independent specialists using data from 250+ major review & social sites incl. TripAdvisor & Facebook
From £125.00 Per room per nightSee Offer Details...
Per room per night
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Stay: 10 Jul 2013 to 31 Oct 2013
Minimum stay: 1 night(s)
Receive exclusive offers by email
Stay at the stunning, 4-star Whitley Hall Country House Hotel, a 16th century mansion set in peaceful grounds with two lakes and fine oak trees. Whilst staying at Whitley Hall, a visit to the 'Palace of the Peak District' and Britain's favourite country house, Chatsworth House, is a must (approx. 30 mins. drive). Set in a 30,000-acre estate on the east bank of the River Derwent, Chatsworth House is the seat of the Duke of Devonshire and boasts one of the finest private art collections in the world. A must-see when visiting the area, this special package includes House & Garden tickets for Chatsworth House.
Your break includes:
- Overnight accommodation
- 2 adult tickets to Chatsworth House
- Full breakfast
- Dinner for two people From £77.60 per person, per night. Based on two people sharing a double room for one night.
You will be sent your Chatsworth tickets by post prior to your date of stay. Please take these to the ticket office at Chatsworth House.
Looking to stay 2-nights or more? Extend your getaway and save an extra 12% with our Advance Purchase rates on any additional nights booked. To book a stay of 2 nights or more on this offer simply speak to one of our friendly Reservations team on 0845 070 70 90.
From £155.20 Per room per night, Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
1) This package can only be booked at least 5 days prior to arrival online.
2) Subject to availability
3) Full pre-payment is required at time of booking. This offer is non-refundable and non-transferable.
4) Price is based on two people sharing a double room on one night. No reduction for single occupancy