Earl of Doncaster – 1
The Earl of Doncaster Hotel in South Yorkshire is a truly unique and original Art Deco hotel dating back to the 1930’s. The Earl’s distinctive Art Deco style can be seen in its geometric symmetry and bold arresting shapes. Its glitzy bedrooms – some with glossy black lacquer headboards, satin throws and flower motif wallpaper – are typical of the period style and its impressive restaurant features a baby grand piano, sunburst chandeliers and a glass-panelled cocktail bar.
Situated within easy walking distance of Doncaster town centre and Doncaster Racecourse – one of Britain’s oldest and largest horse racing centres, the hotel is just a mile from Doncaster Station and a 15 minute drive from Doncaster Sheffield Airport.
The Earl offers superb meetings facilities including a spectacular ballroom boasting an in-built stage area, a sprung dance floor and a private bar.
Why We Love This Hotel
- Beautifully restored Art Deco era hotel
- Glamourous 1930s decor & ambience
- Central location with free parking
- Stylish, spacious bedooms
- Views over park & cricket ground
- 5 minutes from Doncaster Racecourse
- Genuinely friendly, helpful Yorkshire hospitality
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- 57 Bedrooms
- 4 Meeting rooms
- Non smoking hotel