Your break includes...
- £30 allowance per person towards award-winning dinner on each evening
- 2 nights' luxury accommodation
- Full English breakfast each morning
- Unlimited use of leisure facilities
- Free Wi-Fi & on-site parking
Why We Love This Hotel
- Historic 17th Century country house
- One of Britain's most romantic hotels
- Championship 9-hole par 3 golf course
- Superb leisure & country club
- Stunning Roman bath-style indoor pool
- Oak Room's speciality flambé dishes
- Birmingham Airport & NEC nearby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking (150 cars)
- Health club
- Golf course (9-hole)
- 49 Bedrooms
- 11 Meeting rooms
- Non smoking hotel
Enjoy a relaxing 2-night weekend break in Nailcote Hall Hotel, our charming country house dating all the way back to the 17th Century. Nestled amidst 15 acres of stunning Warwickshire countryside and surrounded by idyllic gardens and mature trees, including some of the oldest yew trees in England, this picturesque building is the perfect setting for your weekend getaway. As well as spending time in our stunning hotel, there are also no shortage of things to do locally. Birmingham, England’s second biggest city, is within easy reach. Local attractions include the National Exhibition Centre, Warwick Castle and the spectacular castle ruins of Kenilworth.
Your 2-night weekend break includes:
– 2 nights’ luxury accommodation
– £30 allowance per person towards dinner from the à la carte menu or the menu of the month, served in award-winning Oak Restaurant, on both nights
– Full English breakfast each morning
– Unlimited use of leisure facilities
– Free Wi-Fi and free parking
Terms and Conditions
1) This package entitles you to 2 nights' accommodation, £30 allowance per person per night towards dinner and full English breakfast each morning.
2) No deposit is required at the time of booking which is fully refundable and transferable when you cancel 24 hours prior to 3.00pm on the day of arrival.
3) Cancellations outside of the designated cancellation period and non-arrivals will be charged for the 1st night of stay.
4) The outstanding balance of the total booking value is due on departure at the hotel.