Your break includes...
- Cream tea on arrival
- A Champagne and canape reception
- Traditional Christmas Day lunch
- A trip to see Sleeping Beauty in Pantomime
- Full English breakfast each morning
- Free Wi-Fi & on-site parking
Why We Love This Hotel
- Prime seafront location
- Panoramic views of Llandudno Bay
- Snowdonia National Park at the doorstep
- Close to shops, theatre & Great Orme Tramway
- Award-winning Welsh dining
- Health club with spa treatments
- Bedrooms with sea views & balconies
- Afternoon tea on the seafront terrace
- Outstanding service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking (30 cars)
- Health club
- Beauty salon
- 98 Bedrooms
- 8 Meeting rooms
- Non smoking hotel
Our three night Christmas Break includes arrival on Christmas Eve with a light Cream Tea, a Champagne and Canapés Reception with music performed by a traditional Welsh harpist followed by a four course “Welcome to Wales” Dinner in Chantrey’s Restaurant. Christmas Day offers plenty of time to open your stockings with a late breakfast, Mince Pies and Coffee served mid-morning as well as a guess the weight of The Imperial Christmas Cake competition, a traditional Christmas Lunch with all the trimmings complete with a visit from Father Christmas and a piper to introduce the “Flaming Christmas Pudding”.
The afternoon will provide ample opportunity to have a peaceful snooze, watch Christmas TV or even play a board game; Mint Condition, our Health & Fitness Centre will be open to guests from 8am to 4pm for those that want to enjoy a relaxing swim, the bubbling spa pool, steam room and sauna or even burn off those extra calories in the gym. Mid afternoon join us for a cup of Tea and a slice of Imperial Christmas Cake which is followed by a fabulous Evening Buffet and light entertainment. Boxing Day starts with a leisurely breakfast followed by Coffee and Pastries available all morning as well as Hot Punch. Early afternoon there’s a trip to see Sleeping Beauty, the magical pantomime at Venue Cymru with the best seats in the house, which is followed by a traditional High Tea on your return. For your final Evening, a Four Course Gala Farewell Dinner will be held in Chantrey’s Restaurant followed by light entertainment.
Terms and Conditions
1) A deposit of £250 per room, is taken at the time of booking which is non-refundable in the event of cancellation. The remaining balance will be required 4 weeks prior to arrival. If booking less than 4 weeks prior to arrival full payment is taken at the time of booking.
2) Cancellations and non-arrivals will be charged in full. We advise guests to insure against cancellation.
3) The ‘from’ price displayed represents the lowest price available over the duration of the offer. All prices are per room, per night based on 2 people sharing a standard double or twin room.
4) Subject to promotional availability.