Your break includes...
- 4 nights' accommodation
- Dinner on 2 nights & full Welsh breakfast each morning
- Packed lunch on one day
- Afternoon tea on one day
- Day of fishing
- Free use of electrically-assisted bicycles
- Free Wi-Fi & on-site parking
Why We Love This Hotel
- Overlooking the fish-rich River Usk
- Nestled in the dramatic Brecon Beacons
- Dishes prepared from Welsh produce
- Afternoon tea on the summer terrace
- Brown trout & salmon fly fishing
- Traditional lounges with open log fires
- Top walker's break destination
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking (23 cars)
- Tennis court
- 23 Bedrooms
- Meeting room
- Check-in: 14:30
- Check-out: 11:00
- Ground floor rooms
There is so much to see and do in the summer is this beautiful corner of Wales.
Your 4-day Explore Wales Summer Package includes:
– 4 nights bed and breakfast
– Dinner on two nights with suggestions for other places to eat
– Suggested daily itinerary
– Either a walking, cycling map or a driving map to help with your explorations
– A packed lunch on one day
– Afternoon tea on one afternoon
– A half bottle of Prosecco awaiting your arrival
– Free use of our electrically-assisted bikes*
– A day’s fishing free*
(*subject to availability)
Terms and Conditions
1 ) One night's deposit is taken at the time of booking which is fully refundable and transferable when you cancel 48 hours prior to 4.00pm on the day of arrival.
2) Cancellations outside of the designated cancellation period (of 48 hours prior to 4pm on the day of arrival) and non-arrivals will be charged for the 1st night of stay.
3) The outstanding booking value is due on departure at the hotel.