Your break includes...
- 3-course dinner
- Overnight accommodation
- Full Yorkshire breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi & free parking
Why We Love This Hotel
- 16th century ivy-clad mansion house
- Tranquil garden setting with lakes
- The Peak District at its doorstep
- Gourmet Yorkshire dining
- Luxurious bedrooms with lake views
- Glorious outdoor spaces for relaxing
- Peacocks roam the hotel grounds
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking (100 cars)
- 32 Bedrooms
- 5 Meeting rooms
- Non smoking hotel
Imagine an adventure brimming with the season’s colour and the region’s flavour. Imagine waking up in an ivy-clad country mansion, former home of famed inventor and industrialist Thomas Parker, and taking a walk through 20 acres of private gardens and mature woodland. Now stop imagining – pack your bags and be sure to include an appetite and a sense of adventure… Welcome to Whitley Hall, a Classic British Hotel.
Your autumn adventure includes:
– Overnight en suite accommodation
– 3-course dinner from the market menu* in the award-winning Restaurant
– Full Yorkshire breakfast
– Free Wi-Fi & free parking (on-site)
*With the exception of Sundays, when guests are served a 3-course dinner from the set menu.
Terms and Conditions
1) A small deposit is required at the time of booking, which is non-refundable and non-transferable in the event of cancellations and non-arrivals.
2) Cancellations and non-arrivals will be charged in full.
3) The outstanding balance of the total booking value is due on departure at the hotel.
4) The 'from' price displayed represents the lowest available price over the duration of the offer. All prices are per room, per night based on 2 people sharing a Classic Room.
5) Available: Monday-Sunday. Subject to promotional availability.