Brecon Beacons National Park (Crickhowell)
Available to 30 Nov 2020
The Brecon Beacons is a vision in the autumn. Rolling hills awash with golden colour and crisp leaves. Not only does the long private drive of Gliffaes Country House Hotel take you through a stunning collection of over 100 specimen trees itself; there are a handful of other great stops and peaceful autumn strolls to admire the fall foliage before you return to the hotel, cosy up to roaring open fires and indulge in delicious food and fine wine on this 3-night autumn break.
Your package includes:
– 3-night accommodation
– Full Welsh breakfast each morning
– Full 3-course a dinner on 2 nights of your stay
– A carafe of house wine to go with your dinner on one night.
– Picnic lunch to take on your travels or a sandwich lunch at the bar
– Scones, cream, jam and tea on one afternoon
Don’t forget to check out our blog ‘Autumn Tree Walks & Afternoon Tea’ (http://www.gliffaeshotel.com/2015/10/autumn-walks-afternoon-tea/) for ideas and inspiration during your stay with us.