Sedgefield, County Durham
Available to 26 Dec 2022
Whatever romance means to you – flight of the butterflies, do-not-disturb on the door, or swooning under a starry night’s sky – stay lovestruck with a luxurious weekend away.
It was Audrey Hepburn who famously said “the best thing to hold onto in life is each other” and we couldn’t agree more, ‘together’ is a great place to be.
This Year of The Explorer, dream, discover, explore Britain – together.
Your romantic break includes:
– 2 night stay in a suitably romantic room
– Bottle of chilled Prosecco in your room upon arrival
– £60 dinner allowance per couple, per night
– Deliciously fresh full English & Continental breakfast in bed each morning
– Free fast Wi-Fi and free on-site parking