Your break includes...
- Two nights in a Superior Room (free upgrade subject to availability)
- Bottle of prosecco in your room on arrival
- 3-course dinner in Carrier's restaurant on first night
- Full afternoon tea on second day
- 10% off pre-booked spa treatments
- Full English breakfast on both mornings
- Free Wi-Fi & on-site parking
Why We Love This Hotel
- Splendid Grade I listed country house
- Once owned by A-list chef Robert Carrier
- 4-red-star AA Inspectors' Choice Hotel
- Award-winning cuisine & wine list
- Elemis frangipani body nourish wrap
- Standing in softly rolling Suffolk
- Top romantic break destination
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking (60 cars)
- Golf course (18-hole)
- 32 Bedrooms
- 4 Meeting rooms
Enjoy this two night break in our delightful hotel surrounded by the rolling hills of Suffolk countryside.
Your Drive & Stay offer includes:
– Overnight accommodation in a Superior room
– Complimentary upgrade to a Principal Double (subject to availability)
– A chilled bottle of Prosecco in your room on arrival (first night only)
– Delicious 3-course dinner in Carrier’s restaurant on the first night of your stay
– Full Afternoon Tea on the second day of your stay
– 10% of pre-booked spa treatments
– 10% off picnic hamper (24 hours notice required)
– Free on site parking
– Free Wi-Fi
Available for bookings Sunday – Thursday
Terms and Conditions
1) This offer entitles you to two nights' overnight accommodation, 3-course dinner on the first night, one bottle of prosecco in your room, full afternoon tea on the second day and full English breakfast each morning
2) No deposit is taken at the time of booking. Your booking is fully refundable and transferable when you cancel 24 hours prior to 4.00pm on the day of arrival.
3) Cancellations outside of the designated cancellation period and non-arrivals will be charged for the 1st night of stay.
4) The outstanding balance of the total booking value is due on departure at the hotel.
5) Subject to promotional availability. Excludes special occasion and event dates, including Valentine's, Easter, Christmas, New Year, and Bank Holidays.