Your break includes...
- A bottle of prosecco on arrival
- 3-course dinner in the Oakridge Restaurant
- Full English breakfast each morning
- Overnight accommodation
- Free Wi-Fi & on-site parking
Why We Love This Hotel
- Heritage country manor in private estate
- 18 holes of golf designed by Donald Steel
- Health club housed in Arts & Crafts chapel
- Delicious al fresco dining, sunny or shade
- Decléor holistic facial. Over 1 hour of bliss
- Peak District - bring your walking boots
- Nearby Lyme Park, Mr Darcy's Pemberley
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking (300 cars)
- Health club
- Golf course (18-hole)
- 2 Tennis courts
- 148 Bedrooms
- 12 Meeting rooms
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 11:00
Imagine snuggling up in a Victorian country manor in the Peak District this winter. Now stop imagining – pack your bags and be sure to include an appetite and a sense of adventure…
Your exclusive seasonal break includes:
– Overnight en suite accommodation in a Classic Double or Classic Twin Room
– Seasonally-inspired dinner in The Oakridge Restaurant
– A bottle of Prosecco on arrival
– Deliciously fresh full English breakfast
– Free Wi-Fi
– Free parking
All this from just £89.50 per room, based on two people sharing.
Terms and Conditions
1) Full payment is required at the time of booking, which is non-refundable and non-transferable in the event of cancellations and non-arrivals.
2) Cancellations and non-arrivals will be charged in full.
3) The 'from' price displayed represents the lowest available price over the duration of the offer. All prices are per room, per night based on 2 people sharing a Classic Room.
4) Subject to promotional availability.