Your break includes...
- 18 holes of golf
- Bacon rolls and hot drinks before play
- Overnight accommodation
- 3-course dinner from the menu of the month in award-winning Oak Room restaurant
- Full English breakfast
- Unlimited use of leisure facilities
- Free Wi-Fi & on-site parking
Why We Love This Hotel
- Historic 17th Century country house
- One of Britain's most romantic hotels
- Championship 9-hole par 3 golf course
- Superb leisure & country club
- Stunning Roman bath-style indoor pool
- Oak Room's speciality flambé dishes
- Birmingham Airport & NEC nearby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking (150 cars)
- Health club
- Golf course (9-hole)
- 49 Bedrooms
- 11 Meeting rooms
- Non smoking hotel
Discover one of England’s best par 3 golf courses on your break with us! Home of the British Par 3 Championships and the Open Par 3 Championships, the Cromwell 9-hole golf course boasts a stunning parkland setting and features ditches, water, 23 bunkers, and one of the hardest holes – Nailcote Falls!
Your Golf Birdie break includes:
– 18 holes of golf
– Tea/coffee and bacon rolls before play
– 3-course dinner in Oak restaurant from the menu of the month
– Overnight accommodation
– Full English breakfast the next morning
– Unlimited use of leisure facilities
– Free Wi-Fi and free parking
Terms and Conditions
1) The Golf Birdie break entitles you to overnight accommodation, 18 holes of golf, refreshments before play, 3-course dinner in Oak restaurant from the menu of the month, and full English breakfast.
2) A £50 deposit is required at the time of booking which is fully refundable and transferable when you cancel 24 hours prior to 3.00pm on the day of arrival.
3) Cancellations outside of the designated cancellation period and non-arrivals will be charged for the 1st night of stay.
4) The outstanding balance of the total booking value is due on departure at the hotel.