Your break includes...
- Entry to Weston Cider Mill
- Entry to Cider Museum Hereford
- Details for Hereforshire Cider Route
- £25 dinner allowance, per person, each night
- Full English breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi & free on-site parking
Why We Love This Hotel
- Pretty Georgian country house hotel
- Set in Wye Valley's only market town
- Forest of Dean & Symonds Yat nearby
- Delicious food in Harry's Restaurant
- Rooms with beautiful countryside views
- Summer terrace in glorious garden setting
- Surrounded by 11 acres of lush parkland
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking (75 cars)
- 36 Bedrooms
- 5 Meeting rooms
- Check-in: 14:30
- Check-out: 11:00
- Ground floor rooms
Throughout Herefordshire there is a strong tradition of farm cider-making. The Wye Valley has over 800 orchards, which make a significant contribution to the beautiful countryside you will pass on the cider route. On this package follow the trail of the Herefordshire cider route; discover the Weston Cider Mill nestled amidst acres of apple and perry pear orchards and explore original champagne cider cellars at the Cider Museum. Return to the Chase Hotel for a delicious dinner each night in the award-winning Harry’s Restaurant and great British hospitality. Your package includes
– Entry to the Weston Cider Museum and the 400 year old farmhouse – The Bounds – the centre piece to a truly unique day out. Open 7 days a week, visitors of all ages are invited to discover the secrets of traditional cider making by joining one of the daily guided mill tours. (8 miles/15 mins drive)
– Entry to the Cider Museum, set in a former cider making factory, visitors can view cider-making equipment, a cooper’s workshop and a vat house. (15 miles/30 mins drive)
– Details for the Herefordshire Cider Route to explore at your own leisure.
– £25 per person allowance towards dinner in Harry’s Restaurant each night.
– Full English breakfast each morning.
– Minimum 2-night stay.
Prices for this unique package start from £122.50 per room, per night for single occupancy of a double room and £155 per room, per night for double occupancy.
Terms and Conditions
1) Cancellations outside of the designated cancellation period (of 24 hours prior to 4pm on the day of arrival) and non-arrivals will be charged for the 1st night of stay.
2) The total booking value is due on departure at the hotel.