Your break includes...
- Overnight accommodation
- Cream tea on arrival
- A 3-course dinner in the restaurant
- Full use of the spa facilities
- Full English breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi & on-site parking
Why We Love This Hotel
- Classic creeper-clad country house
- Quirky motoring-themed The Garage Spa
- Taste Durham local produce champion
- Lavishly-appointed Executive Rooms
- Heritage hotel with Dickens connections
- Local walking routes & country pursuits
- The Bowes Museum & Raby Castle nearby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking (45 cars)
- 2 Restaurants
- 26 Bedrooms
- 4 Meeting rooms
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Ground floor rooms
Relax and rejuvenate at the Morritt Country House Hotel & Spa… Once upon a time a coaching inn, nowadays a luxury 4-star hotel. The Garage Spa, which adjoins the hotel, is as unique as it sounds. Its natural stone and exposed timber exude a warm and welcoming rural simplicity. Lie back, put the brakes on and experience a spa like no other.
Your Indulgence Spa Break includes:
– Cream tea on arrival
– Full use of the spa facilities* until 6pm on the day of arrival
– A 3-course dinner in Gilroy’s Restaurant
– Overnight accommodation in a Classic Room
– Full English breakfast the following morning
– Free Wi-Fi
– Free parking
* Spa facilities include: Shepherd’s Hut Sauna; Steam Room; Outdoor Hot Tub; Indoor Hydrotherapy Tub; Indoor Hot Tub; Indoor Plunge Tub; Car Wash Shower; Ambient Salt Relaxation; Relaxation Lounge; Whispering Lounge; Forecourt Lounge; Secret Garden.
Terms and Conditions
1) 15 per cent deposit of the total booking value at the time of booking, which is fully refundable and transferable when you cancel 24 hours prior to 4.00pm on the day of arrival.
2) Cancellations outside of the designated cancellation period and non-arrivals will be charged for the 1st night of stay.
3) The outstanding balance of the total booking value is due on departure at the hotel.
4) The ‘from’ price displayed represents the lowest price available over the duration of the offer. All prices are per room, per night based on 2 people sharing a Classic double room.
5) Subject to promotional availability.