Your break includes...
- Admission to World of Beatrix Potter
- Beatrix Potter’s Countryside half-day tour
- Cruise on Lake Windermere
- 2-nights' accommodation
- Full Cumbrian breakfast each morning
- Dinner in award-winning restaurant each night
Why We Love This Hotel
- Breathtaking Lake Windermere views
- Beautifully appointed lake view bedrooms
- Surrounded by idyllic mature gardens
- Once owned by author Beatrix Potter
- Award-winning, candlelit 4-course dinner
- Lavish, cosy lounges with open log fires
- A delightful 10 minute stroll to Bowness
- Top romantic break destination
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking (40 cars)
- Leisure facilities
- Spa treatments
- Lake District tours
- 34 Bedrooms
- 2 Meeting rooms
- Non smoking hotel
If you are the ultimate Beatrix Potter fan then look no further than our Beatrix Potter Experience Package! This is the perfect way to experience the favourite places discovered and treasured by Beatrix Potter herself.
Your Beatrix Potter Package Includes:
– Return transfers from Windermere Rail Station
– Admission to World of Beatrix Potter Attraction
– Cream Tea at Lindeth Howe
– Beatrix Potter’s Countryside Half Day Tour
– Cruise on Lake Windermere
– Entry to Beatrix Potter’s Hill Top included
– A mouth-watering dinner each evening of your stay in the award-winning Restaurant
– Full Cumbrian breakfast each morning
– 2-nights accommodation
– Use of the leisure facilities, pool, sauna & fitness rooms.
Terms and Conditions
1) 15% deposit of the total booking value at the time of booking which is fully refundable and transferable when you cancel 24 hours prior to 4.00pm on the day of arrival.
2) Cancellations outside of the designated cancellation period and non-arrivals will be charged for the 1st night of stay.
3) The outstanding balance of the total booking value is due on departure at the hotel.
4) The ‘from’ price displayed represents the lowest price available over the duration of the offer. All prices are per room, per night based on 2 people sharing a Classic double room.
5) Subject to promotional availability.